Project duration - 6 months+
Within the project team you work as a structural engineer and deal with several challenging maritime and offshore projects. You work under the supervision of a lead senior engineer and focus on stability, rigidness and strength calculations for steel constructions. At the same time you could design shipbuilding constructions and be an important link between the structural design and structural engineering departments.
- Review of subcontractor engineering deliverables (Basis of Design, global and local structural reports, dwgs, etc.)
- Guide and challenge subcontractors in compliance with project requirements and industry guidelines for optimal or fit for purpose design of Lifting Bucket, Jacket Pile Gripper, Lifting equipment, Grillage & Seafastening, temporary contractions, etc.
To be eligible for the position of Structural Engineer you need the following requirements:
- A degree in mechanical engineering/maritime technique focused on constructions
- 5-10 years’ experience in designing, constructing and analysing
- Experience with finite elements analysis and FEM software
- Technical , commercial and communicative skilled
- A conceptual and analytical mind
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal
- As a person you are characterized as decisive, honest, ambitious and involved