View all jobs
Quantity Surveyor / Planning specialistBucharest, Bucharest
- Liaison with estimating to take the financial responsibility of projects from contract award through to final account agreement
- Cost management
- Reporting and forecasting
- Reporting progress to the Senior Management team.
- Supply chain procurement
- Review and compilation of supply chain contract documentation
- Management and administration of sub-contractor accounts
- Measurement, pricing and evaluation of compensation events and variations
- Producing, submitting and agreeing applications for payment
- Client facing contract administration for negotiation and agreement of variations
- Agreement of final accounts and completion of required client documentation to facilitate governance approval.
- Fluent English and Romanian is required;
- Reliable, independent and responsible personality
- Precision and punctuality