FFor our client, integrated services and solutions to commercial organizations, as well as to governmental, non-governmental & intergovernmental organizations. Services and solutions encompass customized camp facility and infrastructure services, supply chain management, and logistics solutions, delivered every day and everywhere, including some of the most remote, adverse and challenging environments.
Full time employment or consultancy engagement
The Senior SAP BOBJ/BW/BI Consultant is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the SAP BOBJ/BW/BI environment Area. The Senior SAP BOBJ/BW/BI Consultant will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of solutions that provide timely, relevant information that is used for operational and analytical decision making. This position will also be responsible for defining enterprise reporting standards, building a Business Intelligence Center of Excellence, and promoting self-service in the organization
- Analyze requirements and design BW Data Models to meet reporting needs.
- Develop and implement BW Data Models (Infocubes, DSO, Multi Providers, Infosets)
- Activate Business content and perform gap analysis with requirements.
- Develop complex reports using BOBJ reporting tools - Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Design and develop dashboards using Visualization tools
- Implement BW and BOBJ security, and authorizations. Work with Security team for preparing security matrix for data and report access
- Support and perform system upgrade activities related to the BW/BOBJ platforms.
- Strong BW data modeling concepts and architecture experience.
- Train and Manage Junior Consultants
- SAP BI (BW, BO) Certification is preferable
- SAP Functional Experience
- 3+ years of SAP BW experience with sound knowledge in integrating SAP SD, MM, WM, HCM and FICO modules in BW.
- 3+ years of experience BOBJ report development
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with end-users, managers, and technical personnel
- Work independently and in a team environment under tight deadlines and able to prioritize work to meet the project deadlines
- Flexible to adapt to any new environment with a strong desire to keep pace with latest technologies.
- Has experience with minimum of two full cycle implementations