The Project Manager plays a key role in ensuring that our client delivers exceptional and welcoming green spaces for people across the Bucharest city. Turning strategy into performance, our client establishes effective maintenance, monitoring and budgetary controls, and oversees the delivery of a wide range of projects. While the role will
principally be focused on the parks and green zone, from time to time some input into the allotments may be necessary.
Location: Bucharest Romania
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is typical of the duties the postholder will be expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar nature and level may be required from time to time.
- Lead and inspire the ranger service, developing motivated teams and an inclusive work environment delivering excellent conservation, grounds maintenance and engagement work across the city
- Lead on the production, implementation and review of management plans for the parks monitoring performance, exploring new opportunities, and identifying the resources needed for delivery.
- Establish and maintain the highest standards of presentation and care across the City Green zone constantly striving to exceed expectations with the asset management,
- Seek new ways of interpreting the parks estate, providing strategic input into options for engagement, and offering opportunities for rich and fulfilling volunteering experiences.
- Manage (as necessary) large scale projects and contractual work to deliver new development, repairs and maintenance.
- at least 5 yrs experience in Park Projects in Romania, especially in soft landscaping
- Romanian language is a must
- Strong English language skils