View all jobs
Accommodation EngineerNetherlands, Netherlands
- analyse and assess customer requirements (eg materials, process, quality and product specification) and qualifying initial opportunity
- set up and complete 2D model of the accommodation, flooring, insulation, equipment and procedures, based on relevant information and specifications
- create and examine drawings for consistency with specifications, missing information, readability and user-friendliness.
- make installation and assembly drawings for production
- revise the basic engineering package, based on non-conformities,
- document activities and make parts lists, material specifications, demarcations, enquiries etc.
- identify and evaluate bottlenecks in processes, installations and equipment, make suggestions for improvement, and ensure and monitor implementation after approval
- ensure that the designs comply with class requirements and statutory regulations
- minimum a bachelor's degree in Naval Architecture with at least two years relevant working experience in a similar role within a technical, project-based organisation
- shipbuilding experience
- knowledge of shipbuilding classification and rules, such as SOLAS, MLC etc.
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal