For our client, integrated services and solutions to commercial organizations, as well as to governmental, non-governmental & intergovernmental organizations
. Services and solutions encompass customized camp facility and infrastructure services,
supply chain management, and logistics solutions, delivered every day and everywhere, including some of the most remote, adverse and challenging environments.
Full time employment or consultancy engagement
The SAP ABAP Programmer is responsible for developing software programs using ABAP programming language. Creating new and updating existing programs in an SAP ECC 6.0 environment, as well as debugging code and suggesting possible enhancements are daily tasks.
The ABAP Developer will work closely with SAP Functional Consultant to troubleshoot SAP issues. Understanding integration points and dependencies between SAP modules is required. Initial testing of programs to ensure the program produces the desired result and writing program documentation.
Being a team player with the ability to balance multiple project demands along with daily production support is a must. Responsibilities will include design and implementation of enhancements covering complete software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to production support.
- Preferable over 3 Year experience as SAP ABAP Developer. Implementation, development and support experience utilizing ABAP with the following: FI, PM, WM, MM, SD, CRM on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 7
- Strong technical understanding of SAP and proven troubleshooting skills supporting incident and problem resolution.
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determinesolutions, and make logical recommendations
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group.
- Train and Manage Junior Consultan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Five (5) years progressively more responsible programming and application systems experience.
- The equivalent combination of directly related experience and education.